This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Tilda's Christmas Stocking

Hi Everyone,

Tracy here with a Magnolia Christmas card.  The image is called "The Day Before Christmas Stocking Tilda" and coincidentally I have used the Magnolia paper also called "The Day Before Xmas 12x12". Tilda has been coloured with Copic markers.


I have used the fabulous crotcheted doily in cream, don't know how I couldn't have noticed these before in the store. I have used the Kaisercraft pearl flourishes cascading up from the bottom right flower arrangement.


The flower display on the top right consists of Kaisercraft paper blooms in olive, works fabulously with the red.  I have also used the magnolia doohickey sprawling ferns die for the foilage.

The tag at the top has been cut from another magnolia doohickey, definitely a favourite of mine, so wrapped lovely and a snowflake charm attached.

Lastly I have finished off with the text MERRY & BRIGHT by Kaisercraft called Holly Bright Peace.

As always lots more pictures on my blog.

Hugs Tracy x


No comments:

Post a Comment