This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Wednesday 3 July 2013

another November Princess...


Hi everyone I hope your all having a brilliant week, I'm away this week but thanks to technology have a card to show you...I chose this stunningly beautiful Princess from the C.C. Designs Sweet November Princesses stamp set for my card today...I have so enjoyed colouring and paper piecing these beautiful little sweeties...I coloured it with my usual distress inks and paper pieced her skirt using the lush papers from the My Mind's Eye - Oxford Lane 6x6 Pad...aren't these papers just sssssoooooo fabulous...I love the colours...I added some of the cutest little flat backed pearls from the 3mm Mixed Colours Flat backed Pearls pack and a gorgeously coloured yellow bow made from Organza Ribbon - Sunflower (25mm Wide) all the details are on my blog as always...thanks for stopping by today and have a good one
Mina xxx 

1 comment: