This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Sharing an Ice Cream

Hello everyone, today I show you a project I made with one of the sweet images by Marianne Design. This adorable one is called 'Sharing an Ice Cream'.


I coloured it with Copics. The sentiment from Whimsy Stamps from the 'A Touch of Elegant Furniture Set, and perfect to this image. The background papers is from Echo Park 6 x 6 pad 'Everyday Eclectic'. Behind the image I added two paper doilies. And for the border I used a Magnolia DooHickey Die Tilda Lace and some Lemon Raffia Lace.

Have a wonderful week everyone!
Hugs, Karina

3 comments:

  1. Waw gorgeous colouring and just love the two handmade flowers. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. Great image and embellies and a super colour combo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. Love the image and coloured beautifully. .
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete