This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Saturday 25 August 2012

Editor Tilda

Hi everyone I hope your having a fab weekend...I wanted to pop on to show you this gorgeously cute little Tilda from the Magnolia Turning Leaves collection and is called Editor Tilda...I love her glasses don't you...I coloured her with distress inks and teamed her up with some papers from the stunning Prima 6x6" Paper Pad - Romance Novel all the details are on my blog as always...oh and btw you still have time to enter this months Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly candy the link is on the top of my sidebar...good luck and I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening
Mina xxx

3 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Mina. I love the little Tilda so much and great layout. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just an adorable, sweet card, Mina! Love it! :^)
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable. I love all the details and image.

    ReplyDelete