This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Sunday 29 January 2012

Campfire Fun

Hi Everyone,

Today I have my BunnyZoe DT card to show you using this Whiff of Joy cheeky chappie and this image is called Campfire Fun and its on SALE! Right now I'd love to be sitting round that fire as I am feeling a little chilly.


Here's a close up.

I had difficulty getting a decent photograph. I think the top one shows the colour of the image better but the bottom one shows the shape of the card better.

Ingredients:-
Image Whiff of Joy Campfire Fun on SALE right now
Papers by Prima Madeline

For all other details please visit my blog.

3 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!!!!!

    Sensational!! Love it!

    xoxox Carly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an Awesome card! I love the plaid paper and you colored the stamp perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and love the embellishments, x

    ReplyDelete