This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Thursday 29 December 2011

Gorjuss - The Stole

Hi dear friends,

hope you are all well and you have had a wonderful christmas time!

today I would like to show you another card of me ... this time I´ve chosen the sweet image *Gorjuss - The Stole* and some wonderful papers of the Jovial Collection from Basic Grey. I also used the really great Die *Snow Flurries* from Tim Holtz and a suitable sentiment of the Whimsy Winter Seals collection. And of course some  Flat Backed Pearls and wonderful Prima Lace shouldn´t be missing here! All these products can be found over at the shop of Bunny Zoe´s Crafts.


  



Thanks so much for stopping us today and I wish all of you a Very Happy New Year 2012!!

Sending hugs and smiles

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, image is so cute and fab LO. Great colour combo. Hugs,moni

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet creation just love the flourishes and swirls used, thank you for joining us at the Emerald Faerie Garden
    Hugs and Merry Xmas
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card I love the colours and layout. I also love the image. Gemma x

    ReplyDelete