This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Monday 19 December 2011

Daniella

Good morning everyone Mina here, can you believe its only a few days to Christmas, wow how fast has the festive season flew past...well are you all prepared and all the shopping done and present wrapped, I bet you are, I'm not that organised, better get my skates on hadn't I...I have popped in today to show you this stunning Belles & Whistles stamp called Christmas Angel Daniella...isn't she beautiful, a perfect Christmas image...I coloured her with distress inks and teamed her up with more of the stunning Echo Park Jolly Holly Christmas 6x6 paper pad papers and another of my favourite Kaisercraft Resin Flowers...I must admit I love these and would have every colour pack there is...oh I have to tell you that I have the Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly candy on my blog atm so why not pop on over and join in...have a wonderful day everyone and a fantastic Christmas
Mina xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment