This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Friday 5 August 2011

Secretive Tilda


Good morning everyone Mina here...I wanted to show you this beautiful Secretive Tilda today and remind you that the new The Winner takes it all Magnolia collection is now in store at Bunny Zoe's...I coloured Tilda with Distress inks and teamed her up with these lush K&Co Julianne papers and added a Prima Audrey Rose-snow flower...these flowers are stunning, so velvety and have pearl centres...all the rest of the details are on my blog if you would like to pop on over...have a wonderful day everone
Mina xxx

5 comments:

  1. Mina sweetie this is gorgeous it really is I love the soft colours on Tilda & the paper is very yummy.
    I was over Bunny Zoe's last night drooling over the new Tilda's so you can guess where I'm going when I come back off my hol next week.....lol.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mina this is the sweetest, love the papers and the image is coloured to perfection as per...that bow is abit nice too..lol..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Mina. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete